Ridgeland SC HVAC & Plumbing Reviews
R.S. Andrews' pledge is that we do the job perfectly or you don't pay. It's that type of 100% guaranteed HVAC & plumbing dedication that has your Ridgeland, SC neighbors giving us 5-star ratings time after time.
When an air conditioning system is serviced, a certified technician will complete the following actions:
- Thoroughly inspect the system.
- Lubricate moving parts.
- Clean any dirt, leaves or dust.
- Check the thermostat.
- Tighten any electrical connection.
- Clean out the condensate drain and tray.
- And more!
When your central AC system is serviced annually, it runs better, has fewer problems and lasts longer. Schedule your service appointment with the pros at RS Andrews today.
If an AC system is not serviced regularly, the following can happen:
- More Frequent Breakdowns - Units that are maintained each year have significantly fewer system problems that require repair services. Many of the AC repairs we see could have been avoided with routine service, saving time, money and hassle.
- Less Efficient Operation - When a system is serviced, it runs better and more efficiently. A unit that has not been serviced has to work harder to cool your home, which is reflected in your comfort level and energy bill.
- Shorter Lifespan - Systems that run better with less repairs last longer; therefore those that have not been well cared for tend to need replacement much sooner.
Typically, a central AC system lasts between 10 - 15 years in the South. A few things can impact how long a system lasts, including:
- Quality - This includes the type of system and how well it was originally installed.
- Operation - If you set your thermostat to 65 when it’s 100 degrees outside, your system has to work very hard and won’t last as long.
- Service - Annual maintenance adds years to the life of your AC.
If you think you need a new system, it is essential to have an experienced certified HVAC technician perform this service to ensure it functions properly and safely for years to come.
Read our reviews and find out why your neighbors call us first for all of their Ridgeland, SC HVAC and plumbing needs.
for Ridgeland, SC
Our Reviews by City
Great service 5 star
Ed - Ridgeland, SC 29936
John was an absolute professional who new his craft and he gets the extra star for bringing the correct size filter.
Response from R.S. Andrews Services:
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Maintenance on 1 system