Home Heating Services near Bluffton
Having trouble with your furnace? Is your house feeling too cold for your taste? If so, your home heating system might require attention. Having a well-functioning heating system can make a huge difference in your home. R.S. Andrews’ heating repair, installation, replacement and maintenance services will make your home feel warmer and more comfortable, especially in the Lowcountry and Coastal Empire winter months when the weather can get cold.
Call R.S. Andrews at 843-706-5090 or contact us online to schedule your heating services appointment.
Home Heating Service FAQs
A home heating pump or furnace should be inspected once a year, ideally in the fall. After months of inoperation, an inspection of your residential heating system will ensure it is ready to work when the weather starts to cool down. This maintenance service will also help your system run better for longer with a thorough cleansing, tightening of connections, and lubrication of moving parts.
There are a number of things that may cause your heating system to stop working. The most common issues we see from heat pumps and furnaces that result in heating repairs in the area include:
- Broken Thermostat - If your thermostat runs out of batteries or stops working altogether, it can’t tell your furnace to operate.
- Blocked Air Flow - If there is furniture or something obstructing the return air vent in your home, it can cause problems for your system and eventually cause it to stop working.
- Burners Need To Be Replaced - Over time, burners collect dirt and dust, which can hinder heat output from the system.
- Broken Igniter - When the furnace igniter is not working, heat cannot be generated to warm your home.
If cold air is coming out of your vents when the heat is on in your Bluffton area home, it could be due to a few reasons:
- Is Your Thermostat Set To On? - If so, change it to AUTO instead.
- Is Your Air Filter Dirty? - If so, replace it immediately.
- Is Your Pilot Light On? If not, try igniting it by following the manufacturer’s guidelines.
If you have checked these items and still can’t feel anything but cold air coming from your vents, it may be time to contact a repair service.
The Heating Services To Keep You Warm
When your heating system is unable to pump out the warm air you need, you may not know whether you just need a tune-up, a simple fix or an entirely new system. But you should know that R.S. Andrews needs to be your first call.
That’s because our technicians can determine the issue quickly and make the solution easy for you. At R.S. Andrews, we offer a variety of different heating services including:
- Heating Repair: Whether it’s a replacement part or a simple adjustment, our technicians can provide fast, efficient repair services that get you warmed up in no time.
- Heating Replacement & Installation: Sometimes, after you’ve done as much for your heating system as you can, replacement is the only option. We make the decision and process as painless to you as possible.
- Heating Maintenance: From a thorough cleaning to replacing filters, we provide the heating tune-up you need to keep the warm air coming all winter.
We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means you’re always making the right choice when you call R.S. Andrews. When you’re in need of exceptional heating service, trust the experts.
Why Choose R.S. Andrews?
We have been in the business since 1968, so you can rest assured that our team of skilled experts will get the job done right. Your neighbors in Bluffton, Beaufort & Hilton Head Island continue to choose us for their home heating system service because of our:
- Commitment to giving you the best possible service
- Team of experts who have all applicable licenses and certifications
- Work in your community
- 24/7 services availability