We Fix Your HVAC System Throughout Lowcountry & Coastal Empire
Your air conditioning and heating system plays an important role in your home. It makes sure your house has clean, fresh air that provides comfortable, steady temperatures year round. Whether it’s a Lowcountry summer or a Coastal Empire winter, your heating and cooling system sometimes breaks down.
When it does, call the experts at (843) 895-2516 for fast, expert air conditioning and heating repair services near Bluffton, Beaufort, Savannah and Hilton Head Island.
Call R.S. Andrews at 843-706-5090 or contact us online to have a trained professional to help fix your HVAC system quickly.
Why Choose R.S. Andrews?
For all of your Lowcountry and Coastal Empire HVAC Repair needs, call us for our:
- Timely, dependable service experts
- Service done from licensed, certified providers
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
R.S. Andrews is where Story After Story, We Deliver Smiles!
HVAC Repair Service FAQs
It costs around $225-$1,200 to fix an HVAC leak. Although, the price will vary depending on what type of leak it is. For example, your HVAC may have a water, gas or refrigerant leak. Regardless of the type of leak, it can be expensive to repair a leak, especially if you end up needing to have the whole component replaced. Additionally, for refrigerant leaks, the cost of recharging the refrigerant levels can be high depending on the type of refrigerant your HVAC system uses. To get your HVAC repaired, call us today.
Some reasons you should have your HVAC system replaced rather than repaired are:
- Your HVAC system does not properly heat and cool your home
- Your HVAC system requires many repairs
- Your HVAC system is over 10 years old
Another reason you may need to replace your HVAC system rather than repair it is if you have seen a dramatic increase in your monthly energy bills. A failing or inefficient HVAC system will cost you more on repairs and energy bills. To get your HVAC system repaired, contact us today.
Some things that can happen if your air conditioner is not serviced are:
- You air conditioner will break down more often
- Your air conditioner will not cool your home as effectively
- Your air conditioner will not last as long
If you do not have your air conditioner serviced, it will also not be covered under warranty. Additionally, an unmaintained air conditioning system will also cost more in energy each month. To get your air conditioner serviced, give us a call today.
Your home HVAC unit may not be turning on because:
- Your HVAC unit’s circuit breaker has tripped
- Your thermostat is broken or needs new batteries
- Your air filters are clogged
Although your HVAC system may not be turning on due to one of the issues above, it could also indicate there is a deeper issue with your HVAC unit. If you assess your HVAC unit’s problem and it is not caused by one of these problems, then you should have an HVAC technician repair it. To get your HVAC unit repaired, contact us today.
Deciding on whether to repair or replace your home AC unit near Bluffton, SC depends on a number of factors that include:
- The age of your AC unit. If your AC unit is more than 10-15 years old, it may be more cost-effective to replace it than to repair it. This is because older AC units are less energy-efficient and can require more frequent repairs.
- The cost of repairs. If the cost of repairs is more than half the cost of a new AC unit, it is usually better to replace the unit.
- The severity of the problem. If the problem with your AC unit is minor, it may be worth repairing it. However, if the problem is major, it is usually better to replace the unit.
Without having a expert HVAC technician look over your AC unit here is a general rule of thumb:
- If your AC unit is less than 10 years old and the cost of repairs is less than half the cost of a new unit, it is usually worth repairing it.
- If your AC unit is more than 10 years old or the cost of repairs is more than half the cost of a new unit, it is usually better to replace the unit.
It normally cost more to fix a home AC unit because modern high-efficiency equipment is significantly more complex than traditional HVAC systems. Consequently, technicians must possess specialized expertise in their field. Repairing an air conditioner that utilizes advanced technology components is considerably more challenging, and necessitating AC contractors to charge higher fees for AC repairs.
If your air conditioning unit is over 20 years old and you find yourself constantly paying for or needing repairs, it is likely a good idea to start contemplating an air conditioning replacement. This is particularly important if the cost of repairs is nearing 50% of the market value of your AC unit.
Signs You Need HVAC Repair
When your HVAC system needs to be fixed, it can leave your house feeling stuffy and uncomfortable. Here are some signs that you should be calling your friends at R.S. Andrews:
- Burn marks and dirt buildup on the outside of the furnace
- The cooling system is leaking
- Cracked vent pipes
- Strange noises or odors emanating from the system
- Little or no warm air or cool air is coming from the vents
If you notice any of these issues, even if your HVAC system is still functioning properly, call R.S. Andrews for a quick inspection. We may be able to fix a problem before it even starts with a heating and cooling tune-up service.
Common Air Conditioning Repair Issues
Lack of cool air coming from your vents is the most common sign you’re in need of an AC repair in your Lowcountry or Coastal Empire home.
Here are some other important signs:
- Water leakage near the unit
- Foul odors from your vents
- Strange noises from the system
- Uneven temperatures throughout the home
- Cracks in your unit or ducts
If you experience any of these issues, call R.S. Andrews for fast, friendly service that will get you cool quickly and hopefully help you avoid costly AC repairs.
Cooling System Repairs
At R.S. Andrews, we pride ourselves in making sure that your satisfaction comes first. With our friendly employees and our unmatched knowledge of air conditioning systems, you can rest assured that we’ll get the job done right. We make sure that we find the root of every problem and get rid of it at the source so it doesn’t cause you any more trouble or costly AC repairs.
Plus, we offer 24/7 emergency air conditioning service to help you during the hours when most cooling repair companies are closed.
Signs You Need Heating Repair
The lack of hot air circulating throughout your house during the winter months is the most obvious way to tell you need your furnace and heating repaired. What are some other ways to tell if your heater has broken down?
Signs to look for on your furnace include:
- Burn marks
- Dirt Buildup
- Cracked Vent Pipes
When your heating system breaks down, fixing it fast and effectively is very important. That’s where we come in. We also offer heating system replacement and installation service with financing options if repairs keep adding up.
Call R.S. Andrews to Fix Your Heating System
At R.S. Andrews, we have unparalleled knowledge of heating systems and we always make sure that we diagnose every problem beforehand to make sure we deal with it in the most suitable way possible. We’ll be sure to cater to your specific needs and make sure that we advise you of the best furnace repair options available.
HVAC Repair from the Experts
R.S. Andrews’ trained Lowcountry and Coastal Empire HVAC technicians are ready to help fix your heating and air condtioning system year-round. Whether you need air conditioner repair or heating repairs, we are the one phone call that does it all 24 hours a day.