Expert HVAC Tune-Ups for Lowcountry & Coastal Empire
When it comes to heating and cooling systems, many people think that if they’re not displaying any noticeable problems, they don’t need to be looked at. However, HVAC maintenance is a vital step in making sure your system runs as smoothly as possible all year long and you avoid costly repair services that happen when you don't service your HVAC system on a regular basis.
Sometimes, problems can lie undetected without showing any signs of them being there. If they’re left unattended, they can cause big, costly problems. Performing regular maintenance on your HVAC system can help to prevent these problems and help your heating and cooling system run more efficiently.
Call R.S. Andrews at 843-706-5090 or contact us online to have a trained professional to maximize the effectiveness of your HVAC system all year.
HVAC Maintenance Service FAQs
A home HVAC system should be serviced at least twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. Having your HVAC system serviced on a regular basis can help your HVAC system run longer and more effectively. HVAC maintenance plans provide many benefits such as semi-annual tune-up services, in addition to discounts on repairs and service calls. To learn more about getting your home HVAC system serviced, give us a call today.
Some of the benefits of an HVAC system tune-up are:
- Your HVAC unit breaks down less.
- Your HVAC unit requires less repairs.
- Your HVAC unit runs more efficiently.
Getting your HVAC system tuned up can also help to lower your monthly energy bills since your HVAC system is able to run more efficiently when properly maintained. To get your HVAC system tuned up, contact us today.
An HVAC tune-up typically includes the following:
- A cleaning of your HVAC unit.
- An inspection of your HVAC unit’s components.
- A lubrication of your HVAC unit’s moving parts.
- A replacement of your air filter.
In some instances, an HVAC tune-up will also include minor repairs. To get the most out of servicing your HVAC unit, you should have it tuned up at least twice a year. To get your HVAC unit tuned up, call us today.
It costs around $150-$350 per year to service a home heating system. Heating system servicing generally includes:
- A cleaning of your entire heating system.
- An inspection and lubrication of your heating system.
- A replacement of your heating system’s air filter.
Some servicing may also include minor repairs. Additionally, most heating system maintenance plans will also provide discounts on service calls and repairs. To get your heating system serviced, call us today.
Yes, home heating system service plans are worth it. Some benefits of heating system service plans are:
- It helps your heating system last longer.
- It ensures that your heating system is covered under warranty.
- It prevents your heating system from breaking down as often.
Another benefit of having your heating system on a service plan is that your heating system is able to run more efficiently and decrease the amount you spend on energy bills each month. To get your heating system on a service plan, contact us today.
Benefits of Regular HVAC Maintenance Service
Heaters and air conditioners can both benefit from regular tune-up service.
- Ensures your system performs at maximum efficiency
- Eliminates the dirt and pollution before it can contaminate your air
- Helps extend the life of your heating & cooling system
- Detects problems before they need to be repaired
What You Get with An R.S. Andrews AC Tune-Up
With R.S. Andrews, you can rest assured that we’ll keep your Lowcountry AC unit running in tip-top shape so that you can keep your home healthy and comfortable. Our technicians take pride in delivering the best possible service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Clean the condensate drain and tray
- Check your thermostat
- Verify that the voltage of the blower motor and fans is correct
- Change your air filter
- Lubricate pulleys & adjust belts
- Clean the air handler and fans
A Cooling System Tune-Up will also locate and fix minor, hidden problems in your system that could become larger issues later.
What You Get with An R.S. Andrews Heating Tune-Up Service
There are a lot of different things we check for when we perform maintenance on your heating system. A few of the main things we check include the:
- Safety controls
Checking to make sure everything is how it should be will help to prevent future breakdowns and will keep your furnace up and running more efficiently for a long time.
HVAC Tune-Up from the Experts
At R.S. Andrews, we have a skilled team of expert technicians who will perform your HVAC tune-up twice a year, once before the heat of summer and once before the cold of winter. Our goal is to provide you comfort, energy efficiency and system reliability all year long.
If you would like to know more about our HVAC services, feel free to give us a call at 843-706-5090 and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Why Choose R.S. Andrews
When you choose R.S. Andrews, you can rest assured that:
- We have all applicable licenses and certifications
- We offer dependable, timely, expert services
- Our HVAC services are available 24/7
- We guarantee our work 100%
R.S. Andrews is where Story After Story, We Deliver Smiles!