Heating System Maintenance Service near Bluffton
Regular heating system maintenance is vital. Without it, you risk a breakdown during the most critical times of the Lowcountry or Coastal Empire winters. Typically, you should be getting your heating system or furnace checked once a year to make sure everything is working properly and will keep your warm during those cold nights.
Call R.S. Andrews at 843-706-5090 or contact us online to schedule your annual heating tune-up.
Heating System Service FAQs
A home heating system should be serviced at least once a year. You should have your home heating system serviced right before the heating season in your area. Getting your heating system serviced once a year provides many benefits and helps your heating system last longer. Regular maintenance also ensures that your heating system runs smoother and requires less repairs each year. To get your home heating system on a maintenance plan, give us a call today.
It costs around $150-$350 per year to service a home heating system. Heating system servicing generally includes:
- A cleaning of your entire heating system.
- An inspection and lubrication of your heating system.
- A replacement of your heating system’s air filter.
Some servicing may also include minor repairs. Additionally, most heating system maintenance plans will also provide discounts on service calls and repairs. To get your heating system serviced, call us today.
Yes, home heating system service plans are worth it. Some benefits of heating system service plans are:
- It helps your heating system last longer.
- It ensures that your heating system is covered under warranty.
- It prevents your heating system from breaking down as often.
Another benefit of having your heating system on a service plan is that your heating system is able to run more efficiently and decrease the amount you spend on energy bills each month. To get your heating system on a service plan, contact us today.
Why Do I Need Heating System Maintenance Tune-Up?
- Find Problems Before They’re Bigger Issues: Sometimes, problems can start and not display any noticeable signs that something is wrong with your heater. If these problems continue unchecked without heating system repair, they can become bigger and eventually stop your heater from working. Perform regular maintenance before there is a bigger problem.
- Lower Heating Costs: Heater maintenance can also reduce your electric and gas bills. When your heater isn’t working properly, it can use more energy and raise your bills. However, regular checkups can detect these problems so that they can be dealt with.
- Longer Lasting System: Getting your heating system tuned-up annually means you’re making sure your system is clean and running efficiently each year. Problems are resolved before they start. This type of system care means your system will last longer than it would if it remained unmaintained year after year.
What You Get with An R.S. Andrews Heating Tune-Up Service
There are a lot of different things we check for when we perform maintenance on your heating system. A few of the main things we check include the:
- Safety controls
Checking to make sure everything is how it should be will help to prevent future breakdowns and will keep your furnace up and running more efficiently for a long time.
Why Choose R.S. Andrews?
Trying to decide which Lowcountry and Coastal Empire plumber or HVAC company to choose? Here are a few reasons that R.S. Andrews stands out from the rest:
- We are active in the community
- We have all applicable licenses and certifications
- Our services are available 24/7
- We are fully committed to giving you the best possible service
R.S. Andrews is where Story After Story, We Deliver Smiles!