Air Conditioning Replacement
AC Replacement & Installation Service near Bluffton
A reliable AC system is a must to keep your home cool during the hot Lowcountry SC summers. So it’s vital that you have a cooling unit that’s up-to-date and working properly. But when is the right time to consider an air conditioning system replacement from R.S. Andrews?
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Are you getting your air conditioning system repaired way too often, year after year?
- Has your technician told you it’s too costly to repair your system one more time?
- Did you have your system installed more than 10 years ago?
- Have your energy bills gone up year after year due to your system's inefficiency?
- Is your system not cooling as well as it used to?
If you find yourself answering "yes" to some of the above questions, it’s probably time to consider a new air conditioning system.
AC System Replacement & Installation FAQs
There are a number of factors that go into determining the final cost you’ll pay for a new air conditioner:
- The size of your home.
- The amount of existing ductwork and it’s condition.
- The new unit’s efficiency rating.
- The local going rate for labor.
That being said, you can still get a ballpark number. Generally speaking, a full central air conditioner replacement will run somewhere in the range from $5000 to $12500, depending on the above factors. To get an estimate on the cost to replace the AC in your home, call us at 843-706-5090 .
Every home is different, and with the range of AC units available it’s easy to end up with one that’s not powerful enough to keep your home cool or one that’s too powerful and runs up your energy bill unnecessarily. The most detailed way to figure out the size unit that you need is to have a Manual J calculation done for your home. Many utility companies can provide a free energy audit that will include this Manual J calculation, which takes into account many factors:
- Your total square footage.
- Your climate zone (based on where you live).
- How much natural shade or sunlight you have.
- The quality of your installation.
- The number of people living in your home.
- The type of windows you have.
If you aren’t concerned with going into that level of detail, there are a number of online calculators that can take your home’s square footage and climate zone into account to give you a ballpark size you’ll need.
Absolutely. There are a number of ways you can look at to finance your air conditioning installation, depending on your individual circumstances, such as:
- A home equity loan.
- Using a credit card.
- Applying for a personal loan.
- Directly through your contractor.
For many, personal loans may be the best option as they have lower interest rates than credit cards and aren’t as complex to get as a home equity loan. But for the most convenience, go straight through your contractor. Either in-house or in partnership with a loan servicer, they often have excellent promotional specials that can save you money in the long run. At R.S. Andrews, we offer our own range of financing options to help with your new installation’s affordability.
Call R.S. Andrews at 843-706-5090 or contact us online to schedule your appointment for your air conditioning installation quote.
AC Replacement: The Best Option
There comes a time when air conditioning replacement becomes the best option. At R.S. Andrews, we have the expert staff that can tell you whether an AC installation is right for you. If it’s time for a new cooling system, we have the AC financing options to get the process started.
Our team takes great pride in finding the right solution to meet your current needs as well as your long-term plans. R.S. Andrews was founded in 1968, and we have always put our customers first, and we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our services.
Why Choose R.S. Andrews?
R.S. Andrews is your first choice when you need air conditioning installation near Bluffton, Beaufort and Hilton Head Island because we promise:
- To Only Use Expert, Trained Techs
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- To Put You First
- To Always Be On Time & Ready
R.S. Andrews is where Story After Story, We Deliver Smiles!